Combine & Save:Fundamentals of Microsoft Word & Word Level 1
Fundamentals of Microsoft Word
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Word. Discover the basics of creating great Word documents including:
- Typing and navigating in a Word document
- Enter and edit text
- Create, save, and edit Word files
- File Management
- Format your text
- Spelling and grammar checks
Microsoft Word Level 1: Formatting for Clarity
Enhance and add clarity to improve the appearance of your documents.
Prerequisite: Fundamentals of Microsoft Word or equivalent experience.
- Set, use and modify tabs
- Align paragraphs and adjusting spacing
- Add bullets or numbers to your text
- Use page numbers, headers and footers
- Adjust margins, orientation and page layout
- Simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates.
Ed2Go Online Equivalent: Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365