Online PMP Exam Prep
This online self-study course is designed to give Project Management Professional (PMP)® candidates the knowledge and skills required to complete the PMP® designation exam successfully. As the PMP® exam has significantly changed on January 2, 2021, the PMP Exam Prep course has been revised to reflect new exam content. The?three knowledge domains, People, Processes, and Business Environment along with Agile/Hybrid content will be covered to align with the PMP® Examination Content Outline, 2021. This complete exam preparation package uses animated video, an in-depth study guide, hundreds of sample exam questions, and interactive learning activities to build participant knowledge base and confidence to approach the PMP® exam.
- Over 70 short, animated videos that make it easy to learn every concept.
- Interactive quizzes that build your understanding.
- In-depth descriptions in an online student manual.
- An online exam simulator to help you build confidence.
- Understand?the?three project knowledge domains: People, Process, and Business Environment
- Understand the Agile/Hybrid content as applied across the three project knowledge domains
- Recognize strategies to successfully answer PMP® exam questions
- Collect 35 education hours required to write the PMP® exam
- Identify your state of preparation for the PMP® exam
- Identify areas to improve upon prior to sitting the exam.
- Understand the registration process and eligibility criteria for the PMP® exam
Fully Self-Paced with course access for 12 months.
Learn more about our Online PMP Exam prep course . Click here.