Enhance the clarity and efficiency of your spreadsheets.
- Use functions to calculate and summarize spreadsheets
- Apply text functions to eliminate retyping data
- Use cell formats and worksheet styles for improved worksheet appearance
- Use comments, text boxes to annotate worksheets, and sparklines to highlight and explain data.
- Insert graphic elements and interactive charts
- Organize, protect, and display data using various tools.
- Manage and arrange multiple workbooks, insert and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook, and consolidate data from multiple sources.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Excel Level 1
Ed2Go Online Equivalent: Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365